We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
TikTok Live E-Commerce Team:
TikTok live e-commerce is responsible for the distribution of all e-commerce products within the TikTok App, user e-commerce consumption behavior, and e-commerce marketing promotions. Our mission is to discover good products and ultimate shopping.
We are looking for passionate and talented engineers to join us to build and optimize a real-time, high-performance, large-scale distributed infrastructure for live e-commerce in TikTok. You will be deeply involved in the developmental lifecycle of critical product features and collaborate closely with product managers to deliver the best shopping experience for all e-commerce users.
What You Will Do
- Develop large-scale software systems that drive the TikTok app.
- Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability, performance and reliability of the product.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Computer Science or related major.
- Experience in building backend services for large-scale consumer-facing applications.
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages - Go, Python, Java, C++.
- Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms.
- Has good communication and collaboration skills in a team setting.
- Experienced in building backend services for large-scale consumer-facing applications.
- Experience working in e-commerce R&D.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm