TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
What You Will Do
- Manage the end-to-end process of acquisition and incubation of potential online merchants.
- Onboarding process of new sellers.
- Upload listing SKU into brand/seller showcase for big group/big brand.
- Helping the seller on the onboarding process and listing project.
- Other admin-related work and troubleshooting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actively enrolled University student who is able to work for at least 3 months.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong logical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Collaborative and open to changes and challenges.
- English and Filipino proficiency is a must.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm