The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand-new e-commerce experience to customers!
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok! In this role you will understand the industry, analyze the competitive environment, and establish the operation mechanism for thousands of brands, sellers and merchandise across all categories.
Together, we can build an innovative, secure and intuitive e-commerce ecosystem that empowers the next-generation user journey in entertainment and shopping!
What You Will Do
- Research market opportunities and develop go-to-market, seller-growth and merchandise strategies to meet evolving business needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive end-to-end implementations of ad-hoc projects.
- Coordinate business growth through product optimization, merchant governance and data analysis (content trends, customer behaviors, competitive position...etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or above.
- Deep understanding of the e-commerce industry's business structure, consumer needs, influencers, social media, livestreaming, and digital trends landscape.
- Strong analytic, logical and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with project management experience.
- Adaptable, fast learner, result-oriented and versatile player.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese are compulsory.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Operations
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm