We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks).
- Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks).
We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit to the two above internship periods.
The TikTok eCommerce Team:
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we are an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. Our product engineering team is responsible for building an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here.
What You Will Do
- Architect and develop efficient and highly reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications for e-commerce products.
- Code optimization to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of web applications.
- Collaborate with product design, product management and software engineering teams to deliver best in class user experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Agile, quick self-learner, highly self-motivated with strong sense of product ownership and creative problem solver.
- Deeply passionate about quality engineering and delivering great mobile and web applications.
- Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast moving, culturally diverse and globally distributed team environment.
- Strong product sense or understanding.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm