We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Off-cycle Internship - 03 Jan to 20 May (20 weeks).
- Summer Internship - 09 May to 29 July (12 weeks).
Trust and Safety Platform Team:
Our platforms receive and distribute a large amount of content produced by users around the world all the time, and it is critical and challenging to identify and filter the risks and harms. The construction of the content security system is to meet this challenge, protect user content, and create a healthy content sharing environment for users around the world.
Our team is responsible for building outstanding platforms for content security systems with high quality, excellent usability and great capability. With the continuous efforts from our team, our platforms are able to provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
What You Will Do
- Implement cross-platform web-based features, user interfaces, Node.js and Golang based services to support community safety in TikTok.
- Responsible for optimizing scalability, reliability and responsiveness of web-based application pages, and to deliver compelling end user experience.
- Implement complex web applications with efficient and reusable front-end systems.
- Collaborate with product design, product management, and software engineering teams to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Keep at the forefront of emerging web-based technologies and trends, research and evaluate the latest web development frameworks, apply new technologies to drive iterative product improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year undergraduate students with a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline from a university.
- Understanding of common data structure, algorithm design and analysis, as well as networking.
- Passionate about developing frontend web applications, familiar with fundamental frontend knowledge including
- Agile, quick self-learner, highly self-motivated with a strong sense of product ownership, and creative problem solver.
- Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications.
- Ability to perform independent research to solve complex technical problems.
- Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast moving, culturally diverse and globally distributed team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm