We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks).
- Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks).
Trust & Safety Team:
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
As the Learning & Development Engagement Intern in our Trust & Safety team, you will collaborate and innovate the online learning solutions and learning community campaigns on our internal platforms, foster a learning oriented atmosphere across all our regions and T&S departments. These activities will focus on various pillars of training such as community building, leadership, technical skills, and soft skills for both regional and global level.
What You Will Do
- Support end to end Learning Engagement responsibilities including internal communications (write and proofread content for newsletters, announcements, and internal web pages), development and implementation of new, innovative initiatives to engage and connect employees, and evaluating the programs' success.
- Coordinate operations such as communicating with stakeholders, researching for latest and best practices, constructing materials, resources or other logistics pertaining to (mostly) online training, making sure learning/community activities can function smoothly.
- Provide event management and planning support for department events including live training, networking and social events, volunteer activities, and learning and development opportunities.
- Track metrics related to employee learning efforts, including newsletter readership and web portal activity, training feedback, post-mortem analysis and providing regular reports, analysis, and recommendations based on results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program; communications/marketing, humanities & social sciences, HR/adult education preferred.
- Passionate about learning & development, training and innovation, with a keen awareness of training needs and trends, and strong intercultural competence.
- A master organizer and critical thinker who is comfortable managing multiple projects and tasks, drafting content, developing surveys, and analyzing learning/communications metrics - Strong teamwork, proactiveness, and a "self-starter" mindset.
- A curious individual with an interest in culture and employee engagement.
- Knowledge of using PowerPoint and/or Google Slides; familiar with PS, PR, design thinking and agile concepts.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Communications, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:30th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm