We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks).
Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks).
About the Trust & Safety Team:
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
The L&D team serves business development through skill-set building from a talent development perspective; helps and accompanies employees' individual development during different stages of their career; We’re looking for a L&D effectiveness intern to join our Learning and Development (L&D) team.
This role will play a critical role in the way the L&D team demonstrates its success and helps with the reporting of our programs. The ideal candidate is a great communicator, good with data and simplifying data for audiences and using effective data storytelling to deliver key insights.
What You Will Do
- Interested in helping shape the strategy for assessing the effectiveness and impact of L&D on Business and Career development, using a data-driven approach.
- Assists with industry research on how to measure the success of an L&D function.
- Assists with defining the new measures of success for the global L&D function by working closely with L&D, HR and data teams.
- Undertakes reporting and dashboarding tasks from the L&D function and different L&D programs and creates effective reports.
- Assists with User Experience research and interviews to help understand the effectiveness of the learning program -Creates and strategizes development of new data visualization formats to show impact of L&D on Business performance (by leveraging data tools).
- Helps automate and streamline the process of reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ideally a 3rd year student.
- Preferably a degree in a field emphasizing analyzing, displaying, or reporting on people related data in organizations (e.g., Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Behavioral economics), Organizational Behavior, Economics, Statistics, Data analytics etc.).
- English proficiency.
- Has a good foundational knowledge of data collection (surveys), analysis and visualization software (e.g., Tableau), and Excel (VLOOKUP, pivots, etc.).
- Knowledge of producing good reports using tools.
- Analytical, proactive, responsible, and good communicator in a team setting environment.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Economics, Psychology...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm