What You Will Do
As an HRBP Intern, you can work with various areas of HR to support the following initiatives:
- Assist with daily HR activities like recruiting, onboarding, documentation, transfers, employee development etc.
- Understand the company HR policies and can clearly provide support and answers to employees' queries.
- Provide people with data analysis support when in need.
- Improve employee experience by helping organize activities.
- Participate and assist with various HR projects - performance review, employee survey etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A background in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Communications, or business-related degree.
- Or a business-related degree.
- Available for at least a 3-month part-time (3days/week) internship.
- Highly proficient in English and Chinese.
- Eye for detail; proactive and willing to take on challenges.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft office tools/programs.
- Previous work experience or internships in related fields is a plus.
- Good communication skills, systematic thinking, attention to detail.
- Responsible and positive work attitude with good abilities to deal with challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm