Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety group at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications. You will be a key member of the dynamic, fast-paced Organisational Effectiveness team, with responsibility for defining, analysing and interpreting people metrics for the Trust & Safety group globally.
What You Will Do
As a HRBP Intern, you can work with various areas of HR to support the following initiatives:
- Support the overall hiring process, which includes screening and coordinating the interview.
- Working with HRBP in planning and executing employee engagement activities.
- Provide administrative support to overall HRBP department.
- Support and participate in ad hoc HR projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
Apply with us if you are :
- Someone who is devoted to his/her own work with strong sense of ownership.
- Someone who is agile and possesses high adaptability skills.
- Someone who has strong data analytical and problem-solving skills
- Someone who is confident in their communication skills.
- Love interacting with people.
- Planning to have a career in HR field.
- Available for 5 days per week, ideally can do 6 months.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 3:59 pm