TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
What You Will Do
As an HR Organizational Effectiveness Intern in our Trust & Safety Organization, you will work with various areas of HR to support the following initiatives:
- Support the execution of exciting Local and Global HR projects within areas like Compensation, Benefits, Performance, Learning & People Growth.
- Contribute to collecting and analyzing data that will help to define action plans to overcome complex challenges.
- Assist with the design and cascade of written and oral communications and presentations.
- Support the OE Team during the Performance, Compensation and Level Review Processes.
- Help to organize virtual sessions to build CBP & HR Capability.
- Research various HR topics and industry-leading practices.
- Collaborate with the Organizational Effectiveness and other HR Teams to achieve ambitious goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in Human Resources, Finance, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or a business-related degree.
- Strong verbal and written Communications Skills.
- Available 4 to 5 days per week, for 6 months at least.
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to take on challenges.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools/programs.
- Responsible and positive work attitude with good abilities to deal with challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous internships in related fields are a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm