What You Will Do
- Support Global People Strategy team to align process and programs that scale culture.
- Support management office and ensuring that HR initiatives are prioritized.
- Support with driving collaboration with key regional stakeholders.
- Participate in executing transformation initiatives.
- Work with the People Strategy team to develop internal communications and engagement strategies to bring our core values to life.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate currently pursuing their degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or relevant field of study.
- Well-organized, proactive, fast-learner, highly adaptable to changes, responsible and supportive.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, with keen attention to detail.
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion, to embrace cultural difference and adapt communication styles and working practices varying audiences.
Closing in 15 days
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm