We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
TikTok Ads Vertical Solutions team:
TikTok Ads Vertical Solutions team has a strong user focus and a dedication to technical excellence. We aim to meet our users' needs with reliable and high-performing platforms and services. We are looking for strong Machine Learning Engineers who are excited to grow their business understanding, build highly scalable and reliable software, and partner across disciplines with global teams in pursuit of excellence.
In this team, you will have opportunities to help people discover products, content, and services that bring joy to their lives and support all kinds of businesses to thrive on TikTok. We work with advertisers from all verticals, such as E-commerce, Retail, Auto, Travel, Financial Service, Entertainment, Local Business, and Gaming.
Our goal is to make TikTok an irreplaceable growth channel for businesses of all sizes and a favorite destination for consumers to discover and purchase products, content, and services.
What You Will Do
- Apply state-of-the-art machine learning techniques optimize advertisers' marketing strategies.
- Connect with businesses directly to understand and develop solutions for their Jobs-to-be-done.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and other disciplines to explore the next generation of shopping experiences on TikTok.
- Capitalize on the organic shopping behaviors on TikTok today and facilitate retentive behaviors to provide more people value and business value.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Solid programming skills, proficient in C/C++.
- Familiarity with at least one mainstream deep learning programming framework (TensorFlow/Caffe/MXNet) and its architecture and implementation mechanism.
- Familiarity with deep learning algorithms (CNN/RNN/LSTM, etc.).
- Team-player with strong communication skills who can also work independently.
- Familiarity with main components for Ad's systems, including bidding, ranking, and auction.
- Experience in resource management and task scheduling with large-scale distributed software (such as Spark and TensorFlow).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm