Monetization Integrity Strategy Research Intern will participate in the strategy making process of Tiktok's monetization integrity team.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively meet deadlines and possess the ability to work remotely. S/he is skilled at detail, communication, data gathering via secondary and primary source research method, data analysis, and is comfortable conducting desk research as needed.
What You Will Do
- Track international policy and industry risk events, collect daily developments in overseas markets, and organize translations.
- Carry out country and vertical risk thematic studies to provide strategic advice from the perspective of revenue and risk.
- Analyze the main risks of non-China commercial safety and study the main risk control measures in the industry.
- Daily monitoring of in-station risk data in various regions and a summary analysis of typical risk cases.
- Other daily auxiliary work, including meeting minutes, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Research experience in relevant fields, postgraduate students are preferred, and majors such as public policy, law, economics and statistics are preferred. Undergraduate juniors or seniors who have received an offer and completed Baoyan can also.
- Be able to accept this internship and have no chance to retain it.
- Internship for at least 4 days a week, with an internship period of more than 3 months. Long-term interns are preferred.
- Serious and meticulous, hard-working, responsible, strong learning ability, able to adapt to high-intensity and fast-paced work.
- Proficient in office software, especially Excel data processing and PPT drawing tools.
- Understand the cultures of many countries, be able to think from another's perspective, adapt to the international working environment, and have overseas study, work or life experience is preferred.
Proficient in English:
- Reading: Ability to read English content.
- Writing: Ability to translate and write research reports in English.
- Listening: Ability to complete minutes of meetings in English.
- Malay, Indonesian or Vietnamese speakers are preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Law, Statistics
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm