We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Off-cycle Internship - 03 Jan to 20 May (20 weeks).
- Summer Internship - 09 May to 29 July (12 weeks).
Global Monetization Integrity Team:
As an Operation Intern, you will be part of Global Monetization Integrity Team. This highly visible and influential role will collaborate extensively with leadership, business stakeholders, internal operations and several cross-functional teams (Finance, HR, IT, etc.).
The ideal candidate will be excited about using data to understand business performance, develop insights based on their work and summarize findings for management consumption. You will be a strong advocate and work relentlessly to ensure the cultural principles of the organization are practiced - a passionate role model that cares about people with a continuous growth learning mindset.
What You Will Do
- Work with cross-functional teams to support various operations management projects.
- Design, develop, and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, dashboards.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Monitor workplace operations regularly to ensure programs are meeting KPIs and emerging issues are identified and addressed within defined SLAs.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of Ops KPI reviews by team to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master’s in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Visualization as well as Excel.
- Highly organized, strong problem solving and prioritizing skills.
- Strong data accuracy skills, eye for detail, and commitment to meet deadlines and targets.
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional teams and delivering impact through excellent communication.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm