Overall, the Trust & Safety team at TikTok aims to identify and solve problems impacting the safety and integrity of our products so as to safeguard our global community.
This team employs technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across our platform. It consists of employees who work hard to promote trust in our platform and ensure the highest levels of user safety.
As a Strategy Business Operations Intern on our Trust & Safety team, you day to day operations work for life-off. You also work closely with various business stakeholders, internal operations and several cross-functional teams to support the pushing of projects and operational changes.
What You Will Do
- Understand business needs and coordinate work well.
- Communicate with a different spectrum of business to resolve safety-related issues, scaling and optimizing such solutions.
- Help out in day-to-day initiatives.
- Support Strategy Business Operations in cross-functional engagement by creating context, consolidating alignment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferably in Business Management, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics).
- Be creative and good at communication and coordination work.
- Keen to learn good project management and business operations skills and enjoy working with diverse teams globally.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm