TikTok is seeking an intern to support our Organizational Culture and Employer Branding team in Singapore.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion.
What You Will Do
- Craft content to support culture campaigns and employer branding efforts such as social media posts and videos.
- Develop employee write-ups, company articles, scripts and other branded content.
- Participate in brainstorming and design thinking sessions with the global team.
- Remain up to date on latest industry trends and social media platform updates.
- Track results, analyze and interpret available insights, review the competitive landscape and provide recommendations to optimize content.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master in Human Resources, Communications or Marketing related course.
- Highly knowledgeable in social media platforms including but not limited to TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Must have excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Highly proficient in English, and other Asian languages a plus.
- Ability to work with design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Canva is not required but preferred.
- Able to navigate ambiguity and take charge.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm