TikTok is seeking an Organizational Culture Intern to support our Trust and Safety team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion.
This is an intern role located in Singapore.
What You Will Do
Support internal communications initiatives:
- Write for internal social media platform and manage engagement on the platform.
- Generate monthly data and visualize the data for reporting on platform performance.
- Draft talking points, proposals, review and edit articles.
- Strategize solutions to communicate and engage various stakeholders.
Support monthly employee engagement efforts:
- Brainstorm and propose ideas for monthly employee engagement activities/challenges.
- Coordinate challenge mechanics and provide administrative support during activities.
- Collaborate with internal designers to lead the delivery of collateral e.g., campaign posters, recap videos.
- Support CSR agenda as appropriate, e.g., activation of employees and planning logistics for CSR activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Majors in Communications, marketing, human resources, psychology, or sociology are preferred.
- Excellent soft skills and social awareness; able to adapt to different cultures and environments.
- Be intellectually curious, proactive and a self-starter.
- Creative and eye for design.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility at work and enjoy culture-building and engagement.
- Knowledge of basic graphic design and video editing is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm