E-commerce's Governance and Experience (GNE) is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
We are looking for policy operations intern to join our team to assist the platform policy related projects.
Responsibilities may include working on designing or improving policies and enhancing the operational procedure and related products and policy mechanisms.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for assisting with technical policy writing.
- Create engaging, user-centered consumable content for selling partners and buyers in multiple marketplaces.
- Create and publish policy and procedural information.
- Interact with stakeholders, including PR, legal and business teams to build optimize the publishing process for external facing policies.
- Engage with Product Management team to create and improve current policies.
- Establish multiple channels and formats of policy releasing to improve seller partner awareness.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in English, Literature, Law, Politics, Political Science, Policy, Policy writing, or any related degree to the above categories.
- Preferred related working/internship experience in Copywriter/Marketing/Article/Technical writer experience/related policy experience.
- Language requirement - English advanced in reading and writing.
- Preferred to be able to write and read proficiently in Mandarin.
- Preferred able to provide sample work of writing (articles, policy, research papers).
- Able to work for a minimum of four (4) months.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Law
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2022, 6:00 pm