We are seeking an analytically inclined individual to join our Product Strategy & Operations team in Singapore in 2022.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
The Product Analyst Intern will be joining the Product Strategy & Operations team, within the high performing and extremely nimble Ads Monetization team. This highly organized and efficient professional must be flexible and able to wear multiple hats while working closely with our cross functional teams and prioritizing the needs of the team.
What You Will Do
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers and Data teams to solve problems by applying quantitative skills and developing insights.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to analyze product functionality, performance trends and test hypotheses to help shape go-to-market strategies.
- Design and build data dashboards and product trackers to monitor the performance of our operations and drive business performance understanding.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actively enrolled university student who can commit 6 months for this internship.
- Undergraduate in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Business Management, Engineering, Finance or any other relevant fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in data analytics skills, SQL and open-source programming language skills such as Python and/or R; Exposure to spreadsheet software (excel, google sheets).
- Data collection and synthesis of that data into consumable reports.
- Strong operations skills with the ability to define process improvements.
- Ads/marketing knowledge from technology companies a plus.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm