We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Off-cycle Internship - 03 Jan to 20 May (20 weeks).
- Summer Internship - 09 May to 29 July (12 weeks).
Product and Process Management Team:
As a Product and Process Intern at TikTok, you will have the exposure to any of three tracks in which you will support the existing Product and Process Management team. You will either support our growth enablement efforts, process optimization initiatives, or integrity systems oversight/management, or all three. Actual placement may depend on business priorities.
You will support the team in designing the products and processes that ensure TikTok ads are safe and appropriate. You will help balance the customer needs of fast, intuitive ad on-boarding with the requirements of human and automated ad moderation to create an end-user experience that is principled and safe. You will get a hands-on ad moderation strategy, processes and features to improve our ad integrity systems at internet scale.
What You Will Do
- Translate customer, employee and systems problems into tangible customer improvements.
- Manage the internal launch roadmap: effectively prioritize business requirements from internal teams to ensure effective launch readiness.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (ad policy, product management, data analytics, operations, commercials) to identify, assess and resolve ad integrity-related issues in our products and processes, and global or regional in scope.
- Aware of global, top-down, policy strategy, such as brand safety baseline and initiation of branded content policy framework.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master in Business, Analytics, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems.
- Technical and data analytics background a plus.
- You’re resourceful, and self-driven. You take ownership of tasks initiatives assigned with a high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail.
- A clear communicator in conceptualizing ideas outlining plans and justifying rationale behind your suggestions.
- Highly data-sensitive, capable of in-depth data interpretation.
- Deep interest in developing business opportunities through solving customer problems.
- Bilingual in English and a major language in the region a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm