As a Product and Process Intern at TikTok, you will have the exposure to any of three tracks in which you will support the existing Product and Process Management team.
You will either support our growth enablement efforts, process optimization initiatives, or integrity systems oversight/management, or all three. Actual placement may depend on business priorities.
You will support the team in designing the products and processes that ensure Tik Tok ads are safe and appropriate. You will help balance the customer needs of fast, intuitive ad on-boarding with the requirements of human and automated ad moderation to create an end-user experience that is principled and safe. You will get a hands-on ad moderation strategy, processes and features to improve our ad integrity systems at internet scale.
What You Will Do
Process Optimization Track:
- Design and implement continuous process improvement initiatives to increase moderation efficiency and quality.
- Design scalable processes to address emerging advertiser pain points and risks, and drive the adoption.
- Optimize existing launches through complex cross-functional multi-systems solutioning.
- Possess a strong knowledge of end-to-end Monetization Integrity moderation systems to adapt and respond to the various needs and challenges of business using the available capabilities and resources.
Integrity Systems Track:
- Plan and manage complex ad integrity-related projects from problem definition to final execution.
- Craft ad integrity processes and risk control product strategies on TikTok platforms that meet the unique requirements of local markets to improve our ad integrity systems.
- Grow the system capability and infrastructure including tools and frameworks on a global scale.
- Effectively prioritize business opportunities from a wide range of inputs so that you are working on the most impactful projects and align these priorities to product roadmaps.
- Launch moderation solutions for new monetization products, features and markets.
- Devise ad launch strategies, processes and features that meet the unique requirements of local markets to improve our ad integrity systems that ensure Tik Tok ads are safe and appropriate.
- Support the Workforce Management team in their headcount capacity planning and accurate forecasting for proper integrity coverage in the anticipation of launches.
- Coordinate the rollout of policy updates related to the new and previous launches to maintain adequate and improved risk controls within Monetization Integrity.
- Translate customer, employee and systems problems into tangible customer improvements.
- Manage the internal launch roadmap: effectively prioritize business requirements from internal teams to ensure effective launch readiness.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (ad policy, product management, data analytics, operations, commercials) to identify, assess and resolve ad integrity-related issues in our products and processes, and global or regional in scope.
- Aware of global, top-down, policy strategy, such as brand safety baseline and initiation of branded content policy framework.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent or upcoming graduate in Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems - technical and data analytics background a plus.
- Strong display in documentation, project management, and coordination.
- You’re resourceful, and self-driven. You take ownership of tasks initiatives assigned with a high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail.
- A clear communicator in conceptualizing ideas, outlining plans and justifying rationale behind your suggestions.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in stakeholder management.
- Highly data-sensitive, capable of in-depth data interpretation.
- Deep interest in developing business opportunities through solving customer problems.
- Bilingual fluency in English and a major language in the region a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm