We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
The eCommerce Team:
The e-Commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-Commerce experience to our users. Our product engineering team is responsible for building an e-Commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us as we drive the future of e-Commerce here at TikTok.
Our software engineers for product infrastructure role combines software and systems engineering disciplines to run high-performance, large-scale distributed infrastructure. This means you will be deeply involved in the developmental lifecycle of critical software services, collaborating closely with product engineers to combine software code and systems knowledge to ensure that TikTok E-Commerce's services are reliable, fault-tolerant, efficiently scalable and cost-effective.
You will also be leveraging your software engineering expertise to develop software platforms and tools to optimize the operational and engineering efficiencies of complex systems at scale, with particular focus on improving the systems' observability, performance and maintainability.
What You Will Do
- Build, expand and operate TikTok E-Commerce global infrastructure, including large-scale systems in public and private clouds, data centers and content delivery networks.
- Develop automation, data visualization and automated monitoring processes to facilitate the optimization of the TikTok E-Commerce platform infrastructure.
- Engage in and improve lifecycle of infrastructure services from inception and design through development, deployment and refinement.
- Design & engineer tools & platform solutions to optimize product engineering and operation efficiencies.
- Participate in technical operations and on call rotations in response to performance and reliability issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline from a university.
- Demonstrable experience in one or more programming languages such as Java, C++, Go, or scripting experience in Shell and Python.
- Experience in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Prior internship experience in Cloud Architecture or DevOps is a plus.
- Prior internship experience working with Unix Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond with experience working with system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm