We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
The Global eCommerce team works on content e-commerce platforms on TikTok and other products, aiming to become the first choice for users to find and purchase great products at affordable prices.
With shoppable livestreams and short videos, we hope to offer global users a more personalized, proactive and efficient shopping experience, and provide merchants with stable and reliable platform services in order to realize our mission: to sell good things with a good price easier; to make life more wonderful.
What You Will Do
- Work with strategy, commercial, and operations teams globally to define the product roadmap of consumers / merchants / influencers solutions and lead the Go-to-Market strategy of e-commerce initiatives.
- Conduct market analysis and user research and contribute to business discovery in the market.
- Participate in the design, development, testing, and monitoring throughout the entire product development lifecycle.
- Provide clear product documentation, mock-ups (e.g., BRD, MRD and PRD) and lead the project management of feature implementation and iteration - Act as the thought leader for the product, including speaking engagement and training activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively to stakeholders in all markets and at all levels.
You will also have the chance to rotate in multiple domains within the product team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student or recent graduate of any discipline from a reputable university.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills, ready to work in a data-driven environment.
- Demonstration of leadership and clear communication in past projects.
- Result-oriented and self-driven, able to take ownership of your projects and responsibilities to deliver business success.
- Knowledge of advertising, economics, marketing, operations research, psychology, software engineering, supply chain or other related domains.
- Internship experience in e-Commerce or product management is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm