We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks).
- Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks).
We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit to the two above internship periods.
As a Product Manager Intern on our Trust & Safety team, you will work closely with the product manager to support the building of safety product features and technical strategies. You will also be working on product operation related responsibilities and supporting the product manager to improve our trust and safety processes and methods to detect and address the risky behaviors and actors in the community.
What You Will Do
- Support Live safety product launches, facilitate output delivery in a data-oriented way and check upon projects delivered to ensure live content safety.
- Summarize live moderation strategies & processes, monitor key business metrics, proactively discover & resolve problems observed.
- Communicate with different teams and stakeholders, collect & summarize safety product requests.
- Contribute to safety product roadmap, support cross-functional efforts and product improvement projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree, experience in internet product operations and designing product solutions would be a plus.
- Fast learner with good logical thinking skills, ability to summarise and analyse problems quickly.
- Technical skills in data analysis (e.g., SQL, Python).
- Possess strong communications skills and teamwork with a strong sense of ownership.
- Understand business needs and get sufficient background on moderation pipeline and policies.
- Create culturally appropriate labelling standards and work with data labelling team to obtain large amounts of content for model training.
- Create data labelling queues.
- Conduct training sessions for the data labelling team and Q&A section.
- Ensure the data quality and relevancy of content inputs in the model.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm