The Product Marketing Intern will be joining Product, Strategy & Operations team, within the high performing and extremely nimble Ads Monetization team.
This highly organized and efficient professional must be flexible and able to wear multiple hats while working closely with our cross functional teams and prioritizing the needs of the team. This role will be key to positioning the value proposition and features of our platform to our small business customers.
The ideal candidate will be based in Singapore and be available to commit to preferably a full-time – but minimally part-time during school term periods – internship for a period of 6 months from March to September 2022.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to analyze product functionality, performance trends and test hypotheses to help shape go-to-market strategies, with a focus on customer verticals including but not limited to Commerce and Entertainment advertisers.
- Perform analysis on performance ads to uncover creative and optimization best practices.
- Develop product feedback processes and assist in conducting market research and customer interviews.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing team to develop client-facing marketing materials and playbooks.
- Assist in creating streamlined processes and documentation to communicate product release timelines with sales teams.
- Create reporting and dashboards to analyze and track campaign performance, trends, and identify optimization opportunities for our clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actively enrolled University student (undergraduate or postgraduate).
- Knowledge and interest of the ad tech industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great customer service skills and experience working with both internal and external partners/customers.
- Comfortable with data collection and synthesis of that data into actionable reports.
- Prior experience with basic business intelligence tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, Excel pivots) and/or basic knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Strong market research skills including the ability to segment and quantify customer segments by various characteristics a plus.
- Strong operations skills with the ability to define process improvements.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm