TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
What You Will Do
- Work on unlocking revenue projects for our advertising businesses, with an initial focus on SMBs advertisers.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the Monetization Product and Integrity orgs, providing strong support on product planning, market strategy, and risk control strategy; write Business Requirements Document (BRDs) for product/feature launches.
- Work with Product Managers across Integrity and Monetization products in Beijing and Shanghai to write Business Requirements Document (BRDs) for product/feature launches.
- Assist in designing and promoting governance frameworks for our products: construction of relevant processes, product/features documentation, data dashboard requirements / maintenance, knowledge management, besides others.
- Discover potential pain-points and optimization areas through data analysis and user feedback, draft recommendations and work on debugging.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business, Analytics, Economics, Technology, Engineering or Information Systems - technical and data analysis background are a major advantage.
- Willing to commit to at least 3 work days a week throughout school term and full-time during school holidays; ready to start their internship program asap.
- Due to the need to work with colleagues in Singapore & Beijing & Shanghai, fluency in Chinese and English is a must.
- Resourceful self-starter who is driven to learn on the job and deliver impactful outcomes.
- Demonstrates learning agility with strong problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Funtrepreneur with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and global business environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm