We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks).
Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks).
About the Computer Vision Team:
The team focuses on fundamental research and application research on Artificial Intelligence (AI), which include deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, etc. The role of a research scientist is to design novel models and propose new general-purpose algorithms that help machines perceive, think, and act in the world.
The ideal candidate should have an enthusiasm for advancing the understanding of intelligence and a passion for ambitious breakthroughs in AI.
What You Will Do
- Conduct cutting-edge research in the fields of computer vision and machine learning.
- Ensure technologies get successfully applied to products.
- Incubate new products with computer vision and machine learning technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Research experience in but not limited to the following areas: self-supervised learning, image/video classification/understanding, object detection, segmentation, scene understanding, learning from multi-modality data, pose and gesture, 3D vision.
- Highly competent in algorithms and programming.
- Accolades within ACMICPC, NOI/IOI, Topcoder and Kaggle, or contributions to published papers at CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, etc. would be advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm