TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Your wellbeing is very important to us. As part of this commitment, you will have access to our especially designed wellbeing programmes to support your physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
As a Risk Analysis Intern in Trust & Safety, you will become our eyes and ears, researching and analyzing trends, industry changes, and public sentiment that could impact our products. You will be an influential voice, providing insights into public opinion and policy development to further enhance users' trust and safety.
What You Will Do
- Monitor and analyze public perception towards company products through analyzing news articles and social media sites, using open-source research and third-party social listening tools.
- Conduct investigations on key events in Southeast Asia/Northeast Asia/South Asia, for example: elections, local and international events.
- Analyze and research social issues, online behaviors and archetypes to inform stakeholders of the risks towards Trust and Safety.
- Produce internal reports that analyzes public perception of Trust and Safety issues routinely.
- Research and analyze various regulatory information including but not limited to legislation and law enforcement for cyber security, data privacy and social media regulations at both federal and state level in Southeast Asia/Northeast Asia.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or graduate student with an educational concentration in Political Science, Journalism, Public Policy, Economics, International Relations, or a related field.
- Strong in open-source research, and in digesting information succinctly for stakeholders.
- Great communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility. Being able to deliver work quickly with high quality.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Being able to work at least 2 days or more per week.
- The internship duration is at least 3 months.
- English proficiency is required along with fluency in either Thai or Tagalog as you will be predominantly covering the Thai or Tagalog speaking market and would require reading and digest information in either Thai or Tagalog.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm