We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
In line with the globalization strategy and vision of the company, the Global Payments team builds a platform to provide cross-border payment solutions for all ByteDance's products and services, that are growing rapidly worldwide.
The Global Payment team is looking for a Risk Analytics Intern to be supporting the Risk Team with advanced analytics, dashboarding and reporting.
What You Will Do
- Create insightful dashboards and reports to provide meaningful insights to support Global Payment risk.
- Analyze large datasets and discover fraud trends with actionable insights to support Global Payment risk strategy.
- Collaborate with data engineers to ensure data integrity for the data collected.
- Ensure data mapping accuracy for the data collected.
- Support the team in ad-hoc projects/ initiatives as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing BSC/MSC in Statistics, Business Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, or a related discipline (in penultimate year).
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries.
- Good understanding of the usage and interpretation of statistical methods - Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, and Qlikview.
- Dabbled in Ruby, R or Python - Good to have.
- Experience in ML modelling.
- Understanding of risk management concepts in the domain of credit risk, fraud risk.
- This internship is for August intake with a minimum requirement of 6-months internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm