We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Off-cycle Internship - 03 Jan to 20 May (20 weeks).
- Summer Internship - 09 May to 29 July (12 weeks).
What You Will Do
- Ensure stability of core systems such as TikTok/Live, quickly respond to online accidents, build mechanisms and platforms to improve processing efficiency.
- Participate in the construction of operation and maintenance tools and platforms and promote the automation of operation and maintenance.
- Find system weaknesses and improve projects on the ground through continuous and comprehensive data operations (including availability indicators, historical accidents, resource utilization, etc.).
- Accumulate best practices in operation and maintenance, provide guidance for business architecture design and component selection, and output operation and maintenance technical documents.
- Promote the improvement of service reliability, scalability and performance optimization to ensure system SLA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Solid basic knowledge of computer software, Linux operating system, storage, network IO, etc.
- Familiarity with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to - Python, Go, Java, PHP, C/C++.
- Ability to solve problems systematically.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm