We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Off-cycle Internship - 03 Jan to 20 May (20 weeks).
- Summer Internship - 09 May to 29 July (12 weeks).
The Privacy Team:
Our team protects users on our platform by promoting privacy by design; we design architectures that treats user data respectfully, with transparency, and in line with reasonable practices. Data privacy engineering is a new technological territory that hasn't been well defined in our industry; by joining the team, you will have the chance to refine the data privacy framework, use advanced privacy technology, and make a big impact across all our platforms and our community.
What You Will Do
- Design, build, and maintain systems that enhance privacy across the company's products such as TikTok.
- Work with engineering and product teams to ensure what we build is compliant with privacy laws and regulations from a technical perspective.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in building backend services for large-scale consumer-facing applications.
- Experience in developing and implementing privacy features and solutions.
- Proficiency in at least one of following languages: Java, Go, C++, Python, Java.
- Comfortable with communicating across disciplines (e.g., engineering, legal, policy).
- Good understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms.
- Good team communication and collaboration skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm