We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks).
Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks).
What You Will Do
- Supporting regional privacy led to executing privacy programs for the region.
- Identify and escalate any issues appropriate to the regional Privacy lead.
- Work with internal and external teams to conduct privacy survey.
- Support any global or regional privacy project that requires local implementation activities.
- Raise local privacy awareness through training and communication.
- Support any privacy audits to the region team.
- Help monitor plans to effectively measure privacy program’s key requirements for the assigned program and business units and identify concern areas early.
- Stay abreast of industry and privacy developments to proactively maintain and enhance the privacy compliance program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Affinity with technology and privacy matters.
- Interest in compliance processes and practices and enterprise technology systems.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Being a fluent speaker in Mandarin Chinese is a plus - Fluent English language skills are essential.
- Prior privacy and/or security certifications or credentials (e.g., CIPP) are considered as an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm