We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Our team protects users on our platform by promoting privacy by design; we design architectures that treat user data respectfully, with transparency, and in line with reasonable practices.
Data privacy engineering is a new technological territory that hasn't been well defined in our industry; by joining the team, you will have the chance to refine the data privacy framework, use advanced privacy technology, and make a big impact across all our platforms and our community.
What You Will Do
- Design, build, and maintain systems that enhance privacy across the company's products such as TikTok.
- Work with engineering and product teams to ensure what we build is compliant with privacy laws and regulations from a technical perspective.
- Respond to privacy incidents if they occur, including collecting information on scope and root cause and managing remediation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Experienced in building backend services for large-scale consumer-facing applications.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages - Java, Go, C++, Python, Java; - Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms.
- Good team communication and collaboration skills.
- Prior internship experience developing and implementing privacy features and solutions.
- Comfortable with communicating across disciplines (e.g., engineering, legal, policy).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm