We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks).
- Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks).
We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit to the two above internship periods.
The Data & AI Lab Talent Acquisition Team focuses on hiring for TikTok and its affiliates and builds a team of some of the best Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, Data Scientists, as well as Go-to-market teams in the world. We work directly with hiring managers from all over the world to help them grow their teams and businesses and strive to bring the best hiring practices and improve processes to enhance our efficiency as a hiring team as well!
What You Will Do
- Participate actively in the recruitment life cycle, which includes sourcing, screening and engaging top technical talents.
- Drive strategic talent-mapping, market research projects and deliver insights to business leaders to support business growth.
- Initiate new projects, and/or optimize current processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Achieve a holistic business understanding through collaborating with cross-functional and regional teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master in any discipline.
- Strong interest in the Internet industry talent space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven, proactive, and dedicated goal achiever.
- Knowledge and understanding in the tech industry would be an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm