We are looking for aspiring interns to join us and build the next highland of the future!
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting e-commerce teams across the South East Asia region, bringing in the industry & technology expert to power the new business growth. In this role you will be a part of a fun, supportive and professional team.
One of the biggest priorities for us is that you can learn and be exposed to job scope in a manageable way that is consistent with your career goals. Make this experience real and fruitful. Play your part to inspire creativity and bring joy.
What You Will Do
- Participate actively in the recruitment life cycle, which includes sourcing, screening and engaging top talents.
- Support strategic talent-mapping, market research projects and deliver insights to business leaders to support business growth.
- Support new projects, and/or optimize current processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Achieve a holistic business understanding through collaborating with cross-functional and regional teams.
- Support HRBP in any other general HR-related work and/or projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or master students who are interested in the e-commerce industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Indonesian languages.
- Outstanding academic achievements.
- Self-driven, proactive, and dedicated goal achiever.
- Able to commit minimum 3 months full time, 6 months commitment is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm