TikTok is looking for an ambitious intern to join the Global Human Resources team in Singapore.
The internship will provide a strong foundational knowledge of talent acquisition, employee relations, HR operations, and internal stakeholder management.
What You Will Do
- Drive Talent Acquisition activities, including interviewing, talent sourcing, and market mapping.
- Create market maps for various specialties and geographic regions of human resources talent.
- Assist in key initiatives and projects with HR Business Partner, and other stakeholders in the business.
- Managing the human resources information system (HRIS) - including, but not limited to research, applicant tracking, workflow, communication, data, analytics, and reporting, etc.
- Collaborate with a world-class cross-functional team at TikTok across SEA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree or above in Human Resources or related fields.
- Available for at least a full-time 3-month internship.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious, and who take initiative and risks.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative, showcase curiosity, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze data - process larges set of data to consolidate for stakeholder updates.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm