TikTok is looking for an ambitious intern to join the Human Resources team in Singapore.
What You Will Do
As an HR Intern, you can work with various areas of HR to support the following initiatives:
- Assist with daily HR activities like recruiting, onboarding, documentation, transfers, employee development etc.
- Understand the company HR policies and can clearly provide support and answers to employees' queries.
- Provide people data analytics support when in need.
- Improve employee experience by helping organize activities.
- Research various HR topics and industry-leading practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A background in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Communications, or business-related degree. Or a business-related degree.
- Available for at least 3 days per week, ideally can do 6 months.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Eye for details; proactive and willing to take on challenges.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft office tools/programs.
- Previous work experience or internships in related fields is a plus.
- Good communication skills, systematic thinking, attention to detail.
- Responsible and positive work attitude with good abilities to deal with challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm