TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
We are looking for aspiring interns to join us and build the next highland of the future! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting e-commerce teams across the South East Asia region, bringing in the industry & technology expert to power the new business growth.
In this role you will be a part of a fun, supportive and professional team. One of the biggest priorities for us is that you can learn and be exposed to job scope in a manageable way that is consistent with your career goals. Make this experience real and fruitful.
Play your part to inspire creativity and bring joy.
What You Will Do
- Participate in learning and development benchmarking research, collate the latest practices and school of thoughts of talent and leadership development.
- Assist in various learning projects, e.g. onboarding, general competencies development; leadership development; participate in toolkit design, content design, mechanism optimization, delivery.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative research to understand the dynamics of the audience, and continue to put forward suggestions for learning effectiveness optimization.
- Be part of the team in supporting the talent development pillar of the globalization footprints.
- Work with a global team in training needs analysis training operation, document processing and other related work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
- Undergraduates or Masters graduating in 2021 and beyond. Business majors are preferred, but major is not a strict requirement.
- Someone who learns fast, works hard, and has strong sense of responsibility, down-to-earth work attitude and pressure resistance.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm