We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - People who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Regardless of the function, you choose to specialize in, our graduate roles will enable you to participate in meaningful and innovative projects. Your potential for growth at TikTok is limitless. Join us to enhance your skillset and develop your network in the tech industry.
Music Operations is the bridge between the music industry and TikTok. We create exciting music campaigns, work with artists to amplify their music on TikTok, and make sure the music editorial sections and playlists have the music our users love.
The Music Operations Graduate will work within the TikTok Africa Music Operations team. The role will contribute to TikTok music editorial, music campaigns, music backend, and artist relations.
What You Will Do
- Playlist and sound page banner curation and updates.
- Artist, label, and distributor collaborations and onboardings.
- Music campaign, ideation, support and planning.
- Backend music library support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a degree, graduating in 2022.
- Experience in the African music industry.
- Good understanding of digital music promotion.
- Has extensive knowledge of music in Africa - Mainly South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya.
- Has a TikTok account and some understanding of how music is promoted on TikTok.
- Has experience working with artists.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Fluency in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm