Looking for a career with growth?
Business across borders: global reach, local knowledge
TMF Group helps companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our core services – including accounting and tax, international corporate structuring, corporate secretarial, Capital Markets, and HR and payroll - can help businesses of all sizes, whether they want to globalise or simply streamline existing operations. We also help private clients to manage their finances, and work with third-party providers to provide international incorporation support. With operations in more than 125 offices in 80+ jurisdictions – and more than 7,000 staff worldwide - TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
What you will do
- Assist in managing a portfolio of listed companies, located locally and/or overseas in compliance with the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules and related ordinances
- Assist managers to deliver high quality corporate secretarial services to clients
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business, Legal Studies, Corporate Governance or other related disciplines
- Internship experience in professional firms/ law firms/ CPA firms will be an advantage
- Eager to develop career in Company Secretary field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Cantonese; fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Meticulous, highly organised, conscientious and self-starter
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and meeting deadlines, and able to work under pressure
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Law
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm