Make an impact:
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
Be part of One TMF:
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity:
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
The Associate will assists the Accounting team in daily deliverables to ensure excellent service to clients.
What You Will Do
- Bookkeeper / Preparer who performs daily work from simple to medium complexity, including closing full set of books, preparation of annual financial statements & scheduling, bank/account reconciliation, preparation of GST returns, preparation of tax returns with tax computations, accounts payable payment support services, and other tailor-made management reports/ financial analysis.
- Assist in liaising with auditors and tax agents.
- Ensure all accounts portfolio assigned are completed on time for reporting purposes.
- Ensure all accounting documentation and information are properly stored/filed.
- Completes time sheets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate of Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Business or equivalent e.g., Diploma holder in Accountancy or Business with 1 year working experience.
- Sound knowledge of international and local accounting principles and practices and financial reporting.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate Excel skill set and willingness to learn cloud accounting system.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated self-starter with high initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2022, 6:00 pm