Make an impact:
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
Be part of One TMF:
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity:
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
What You Will Do
- Create and maintain each Client file which may include filing folders, work instruction, payroll calendar, trusted source, etc.
- Performs daily work with medium complexity, including monthly payroll calculations, payroll registers, final payment calculation, data input in payroll system, foreign employees tax clearance computation, preparation of employer’s return, preparation of local pension filing, employee benefits administration (leave, claims, etc.), HR related matters etc.
- Perform statutory submissions.
- Perform banking/payroll fund requests, monitor banking deadlines and ensure timely delivery.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Adherence to ISAE 3402 / OSPAR / ISO 27001 standards.
- Assists in the startup and manage the administration for new clients.
- Ensure clients are invoiced correctly and timely.
- Completes time sheets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum degree of Associate or Bachelor’s in Business, Accounting, Statistics, mathematics, Analytics or related discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of Payroll or Accounting work Experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Detail-minded and numerically sensitive person.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Data Science...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2022, 6:00 pm