TMF Group helps companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our core services – including accounting and tax, international corporate structuring, corporate secretarial, Capital Markets, and HR and payroll - can help businesses of all sizes, whether they want to globalize or simply streamline existing operations.
We also help private clients to manage their finances, and work with third-party providers to provide international incorporation support. With operations in more than 125 offices in 80+ jurisdictions – and more than 7,000 staff worldwide - TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
What You Will Do
- Provide general administrative and clerical support such as data processing and documentation.
- Assist in preparing reports to meet clients’ needs.
- Support more experienced team members.
- Assist ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students studying Accounting, Corporate Governance, Finance, Legal Studies or other business-related disciplines.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, English and Chinese word processing.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm