Support Corporate Administrator and Compliance Officer - Primarily responsible for assisting Corporate Administrator in the provision of statutory administrative support to clients and assisting in the compliance function to ensure that clients are conducting their businesses in full compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Working at TMF Group Offers:
- Learning Opportunities: You will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work Environment: You can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: An environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
What You Will Do
- Working with Corporate Administrator and Local Compliance Officer to ensure that clients records are maintained in line with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in planning annual service delivery for client entities.
- Be responsible for the delivery of work on the client portfolio to ensure the right level of quality and timeliness.
- Support the delivery teams in the provision of information, obtaining information from other teams if required.
- Maintain professional relationships and effective liaison with all TMF offices and teams.
- Assist to create and maintain relevant records.
- Assist with annual reviews and other internal controls on client files to ensure that in line with local and Group requirements.
- Adhere with controls, policies and processes in place.
- Create, upkeep and maintain company statutory and relevant records, both electronic and hardcopy (where required).
- May be required to perform any other functions as the Management sees fit including any secondment on client companies.
- Various other miscellaneous tasks as instructed from time to time.
- Cooperate, coordinate and exchange information with other team members, ensure good team spirit and cross-departmental coordination when required.
- Perform other reasonable assignment requested by Corporate Administrator and Compliance Officer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates in the field of Management or Law.
- Skills in use of Microsoft Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English, French will be an advantage.
- Be organized, logical and thorough in the execution of the function.
- Deadline oriented person with the ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and strives to meet service delivery standards.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm