Are you ready to take up a new role among talented international colleagues in a global shipping company?
TORM Singapore Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for an ambitious Shipping Trainee to join our Tanker Division in Singapore. As a Shipping Trainee in TORM, you will be part of an international organization and enrolled in a challenging education with the opportunity to explore an exciting career within shipping.
What You Will Do
During the program, you will be based at our office in Singapore. You will be part of an international environment where you are in contact with customers, suppliers, and colleagues from all around the world.
“TORM has a holistic training program with nurturing mentors that facilitates the transition of a student to a fully-fledged working adult very quickly” says former Shipping Trainee, Valerie Kor.
- Exchange to one of our offices abroad
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package during education
- Education at the Danish Shipping Academy
- Exciting and informal work environment
- Health insurance
- Contract based on local Singapore terms
Required Skills and Abilities
To build a successful career with us, you should be eager to learn and try new things. You should also thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are passionate about doing a great job and always act with your customers’ needs in mind.
- Recently completed or is planning to complete a bachelor’s degree in Maritime Studies
- A keen interest in and strong desire to build a career within the shipping industry
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Enthusiastic, have a strong integrity, are self-motivated and able to multi-task
- A global mindset with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English - both written and verbally
- It will be considered an advantage if you have experience from the industry, a relevant student job, stays abroad, or speak additional languages
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm