Address employee queries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies.
What You Will Do
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Assist on the new HR tools implementations, new process and tools.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries.
- Coordinating with the PRO on the visa sponsorship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Working knowledge of UAE Labor Law.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm