Provide support on creating the ITP file with codes and updated cost. Update the job descriptions - TLBU and TMME with all relevant dimensions. Coordinating the Inductions for all new joiners (internal/external) along with the HR Coordinator; evaluation form to be completed with all pending areas.
What You Will Do
- Updating the organization charts with the latest updates.
- Updating the documents pertaining to audit checks for ISO and maestro while coordinating with HR back office team.
- Regular update of recruitment/mobility tracker along with the TD.
- Project - Employees updated resumes to be coordinated and managed for upload in HR4U.
- Assist HR/TD on various projects when needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources as a must.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience working as an intern within Training and Recruitment function.
- Academically good understanding on Training and recruitment practices.
- MS office Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficiency in English language; Hindi/Urdu is an added advantage.
- Creative, energetic, organized and excellent follow-up ability, strong work ethics.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm