You have the opportunity to join Total Solar to take up the challenge of solar energy within the Total group and to contribute to our objective of becoming leader in responsible energy produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale.
We are looking for talented, committed people to join our human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and creativity come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than Total Solar!
The business model involves developing, constructing, financing and operating solar systems on the roofs of multi-national corporations and national leaders. The customers pay for the power over 25 years while Total Solar handles all investment, construction and operation.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our team. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in content marketing and digital, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing sales presentations, press release, monitoring website, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques, media platforms and SEO.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, press release, and media content.
- Support in the build and the management content for our website (including blog posts, press release.).
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Optimizing content for search engines.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events/Opening ceremony.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Create shareable content appropriate to specific networks.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Monitor all media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Assist the sales team with content creation for their client meetings
- Analyze marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
fluent in English, Arabic and French is a plus.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Knowledge in Solar or renewables energies is highly preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm