The person hired into this role will be a member of the Cash Management Department and will assist in carrying out the responsibilities within Cash Management. The person will also assist Finance Team on PA duties, and work with multiple departments (accounting, operations, HR, and IT) to resolve issues as they arise.
What You Will Do
- Receive, review and process invoices in compliance with Total’s policies and procedures.
- Scan invoices and barcodes.
- Check invoice rates against contract.
- Resolve invoice/payment issues and process A/P corrections.
- Reverse/correct A/P payments in SAP system.
- Clear AP open items.
- Prepare manual journal entries.
- Vendors reconciliation.
- Monitoring of assigned vendors.
- Filing of documents according to company guidelines.
- Monitor and report account balances - Daily/monthly.
- Manage incoming and outgoing cash effectively daily.
- Support the opening of bank accounts.
- Support on the elaboration of Central Bank and other stakeholders’ reports.
- Coordinate and support the development of payments and cash management systems.
- Assist in developing and implementation of new process and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Support writing of policies and procedures over cash management processes.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of financial records.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Accounting & Audit, Finance Management, Accounting and Business Management or Economics.
- Effective communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Open for continuous Learning.
- Must be Mozambican.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm