Ensuring consistency between paper signed forms, publication in central database, and implementation in the various systems, including SAP.
What You Will Do
- Proposing and carry-out corrective actions.
- Maintaining the document register, in particular ensure its consistency between the SharePoint and the NewProdom.
- Animating the CMS process, including identification of new documents (and numbering) or update of existing documents, and the workflow for drafting documents to issue.
- Uploading the approved documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student in last year of University in Accounting/Finance/Economics, or recently graduated.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Practice of written and oral English.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm